At Macquarie, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive workplace enables us to embrace diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients, shareholders, communities and our people. Macquarie is committed to building a workforce that reflects all aspects of diversity and intersectionality to bring a range of perspectives, ideas and insights to everything we do.
As part of our global D&I strategy, our commitments to disability inclusion include:
- Enhancing our talent pipeline and recruitment channels to engage people with a disability by strategically partnering with disability employment organisations.
- Continuing to educate and raise awareness of visible and invisible disability by engaging leading organisations to provide training for employees and promoting global days of disability awareness. We provide on-demand resources and practical support to our employees, managers and leaders in order to be a disability-confident organisation.
- Consulting with accessibility experts on the design of our new Sydney headquarters to ensure we provide dignified access for our people and visitors.
- Continuing to embed principles of inclusion within our policies, practices and procedures, with reasonable adjustments and technology available to all.
- Improving the accessibility of our banking services for people with a disability. We will take reasonable measures to enhance their access to those services.
We are proud of our progress in D&I, but recognise there is more to do and are committed to challenge ourselves to continually do better.