- Creating an inclusive environment where all individuals feel valued, included, and are empowered to reach their full potential.
- Embedding inclusive recruitment practices throughout our business, to ensure that we attract, retain, and, develop employees with disabilities, building a diverse workforce for the future.
- Ensuring that our leadership teams undertake regular training, attend external events and, engage with other organisations to continually asses our progress and to learn from best practice examples.
- Providing a Workplace Adjustment Passport to ensure that employees with disabilities have access to the support and adjustments they require in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring that people with disabilities are supported to progress their carers within the business and providing equality of opportunity.
BAE Systems will achieve our commitment by:
- Strengthening our recruitment process to attract increased applications from people with disabilities.
- Making employee experiences better and easier.
- Investing in training and education of leaders and team mates.
- Tracking outcomes – building an evidence base to measure progress.