Our vision is to support and embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion where all colleagues can fulfil their potential.
We believe that a diverse group of colleagues and a commitment to equal opportunities is key to driving innovation and building a culture that reflects our global customers and the communities in which we operate around the world.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all colleagues by:
- Promoting the Group as an employer of choice by attracting people of all abilities, irrespective of visible or invisible differences
- Ensuring our hiring and on-boarding practices are fully inclusive
- Creating inclusive working environments across all regions, supported by consistent guidelines
- Equipping leaders and managers with the skills and knowledge to be consciously inclusive at all times
- Enabling all colleagues to thrive by providing reasonable workplace adjustments enabled by agile ways of working and technology
- Establishing a Group-wide network to educate and raise awareness of disability in the workplace
- Embedding the Group’s commitment to supporting disability across all regions
In order to deliver our goals, the Ability Network will be an integral part of the Group’s global Inclusion Networks and will play an important role in championing colleague views, raising awareness and highlighting best practice across all regions.