At London Luton Airport, we recognise the power of diversity.
One of our aims is to ensure our customers receive a welcoming and friendly travel experience. Having a diverse team means we can better meet the needs of our diverse customer base, because we represent their diversity. We also believe a diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy is essential in helping our people to feel confident to be exactly who they are, whilst being valued for their individuality and uniqueness.
As part of our in-progress diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy development, we commit to:
- Improving internal and external communication, accessibility, such as subtitles on videos and following inclusive design guidelines for publications,
- Delivering an accessibility programme for our customers,
- Delivering a robust unconscious bias training programme,
- Reviewing our job adverts to make it clear we are an inclusive employer, and
- Reviewing and implementing a diversity, inclusion and belonging policy with accompanying line manager guides.