With inclusivity already a regular agenda item for its Board, Merlin commits to a number of actions to further make its attractions inclusive to guests and employees. These include:
- Education and training for customer-facing staff in serving guests with different disabilities
- Encouraging people with disabilities to join and grow with Merlin as employees
- Integrate inclusive design in the development of new attractions to cater for both disabled and non-disabled guests
- Continue the roll out of Changing Places toilets across key attractions
- Actively review customer feedback to inform and influence innovations and adjustments at existing attractions
- Continuing to support Children’s Charity Merlin’s Magic Wand to ensure children facing challenges of serious ill, disability and adversity can enjoy the magic of Merlin.