At Salesforce, we believe that business can be a powerful platform for social change and that our higher purpose is to drive Equality for all. Disability Inclusion is fundamental to this belief. We have an ambition to become the number one employer for people with disabilities, for the products we sell o be accessible by people with disabilities, and for all persons to have full and equal access to our offices, our meetings and our events.
To help us achieve this visions, we commit to the following:
- We will launch a centralised Office of Accessibility, led by a Chief Accessibility Officer, to drive thought leadership across the industry and accountability and compliance across the company.
- We will grow representation of people with disabilities throughout the Salesforce ecosystem.
- We will continue to develop accessible products that allow all Individuals to success in the Salesforce ecosystem. Beyond striving to comply with industry standards, we work towards providing effective usability for our customers with disabilities.
- We will continue to develop our Global Workspace Design Standards to focus on universal and inclusive design beyond compliance to meet the needs of all our employees and guests with disabilities.
- We will continue to focus on improving our employee and customer experience to enhance the accessibility of our events, our internal tools and technology, and communications, and to foster an inclusive environment for all.