Bank Hapoalim, Israel’s leading bank, puts accessibility to all, including people with disabilities, as one of its core business obligations.
We guarantee that the Bank’s services will be accessible and available to all our customers with and without disabilities – in our branches, call centers and in our digital platforms. Accessibility is an integral part of the Bank’s decision-making process when examining new products and processes. We will work tirelessly to integrate people with disabilities into all aspects of life and to promote the employment of persons with disabilities.
Accessibility is one of the four strategic pillars in our social impact program.
As part of the program Bank Hapoalim is committed to:
– Include at least one person with disability in all its media campaigns;
– Place a special emphasis on recruitment of persons with disabilities and provide educational activities in the subjects of accessibility to all its employees;
– Promote industry wide initiatives to improve accessibility to banking products
– Support a start-up incubator aimed specifically at accessibility issues
– Promote the subject of accessibility to all in the general public by supporting educational activities
Finally, Bank Hapoalim is delighted and proud to have the opportunity to take part in such an important initiative and call for other leading companies to join.