The integration of people with disabilities into our workforce is a guiding principle in our organisation. They are an example of tenacity, self-improvement and enormous commitment, and they teach us every single day that nothing is impossible.
We have committed to promoting high quality job opportunities for these groups and to ensure their inclusion in society, through the following actions:
- Have the inclusion of people with disabilities at the top of our business agenda.
- Secure that at least 10% of our workforce are people with barriers to work, specifically, people with disabilities.
- Introduce a volunteering experience with these groups to increase awareness within our workforce and promote a more open and accepting work environment.
- Collaborate with new organisations that aim to facilitate the labour inclusion of people with disabilities.
- The Grupo Siro Foundation will continue to promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in society and to sponsor the Paralympic games.