Airbnb’s mission is to build a world where everyone can belong anywhere, and this includes people with disabilities. We are committed to making travel inclusive for all and are working hard to improve accessibility across our platform. This ongoing work includes:
- Accessibility features to allow hosts to highlight the physical elements of an Airbnb listing so that guests with mobility needs can make more informed decisions before booking
- Increasing the availability and accuracy of homes with accessibility features highlighted by hosts, improving the booking experience of these homes by travelers with disabilities, and improving the digital accessibility of our platform and app
- An employee resource group to support and amplify the voices of our employees with disabilities
- Experiences designed by hosts with accessibility in mind
- Trainings and policies for Airbnb employees designed to improve our accessibility and strengthen disability allyship
- Being a Worldwide Paralympic Partner in a nine-year, five-Games partnership and having ongoing relationships with disability rights organizations and nonprofits
We commit to furthering accessibility in our products and continually working to improve accuracy and reliability for hosts and guests with disabilities. We are also committed to fostering a more inclusive work environment and improving internal policies. In these ways, we aim to demonstrate what accessibility and inclusion look like in a 21st century company.