At Cinema City Israel , we make it a top priority to maintain a diverse and inclusive cinema entertainment center where everyone, a customer or an employee can be completely themselves in our Cinema City experience.
When people feel confident to come to Cinema City no matter what their disability is, we can unlock the full potential of our experience. After all, it is the movies …
Among the many things that we are doing, I have committed to ensure we make progress in these areas:
- Speed up the process of implementing all the adjustments for people with disabilities and making them feel welcome in our properties.
- On top of our commitment to hire employees no matter their age, gender and ethnic diversity we have nominated a committee whose goal is to combine disabled employees and adapt our working environment and tasks to meet their disabilities.
- Improving the “welcome” feeling of our disabled customers in our cinema not just in accessibility terms but in adaptive service and equality terms.
- As part of our charity work, we are making it a goal to expose young disabled people to the cinema experience no matter what their disability or economic situation is.
- Developing accessible technology across our entire enterprise as we continue to advance disability inclusion as a source of innovation, creativity and competitive advantage.
CEO, Cinema City Israel