At DuPont, we are living our purpose of empowering the world with the essential innovations to thrive, and part of being a purpose-driven company is working every day to achieve one of our 2030 Sustainability Goals – to become one of the world’s most inclusive companies, with diversity well ahead of industry benchmarks.
We believe a thriving world is one that fosters human potential in a way that enriches the lives of people today and for generations to come.
Working with DuPont leadership and our Board of Directors, we routinely discuss our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) priorities, including our disabilities agenda. As a result of this ongoing engagement, we have committed to the following to ensure all people are able to bring their best selves to work every day at DuPont:
- Raise awareness of technology and accessibility accommodations, and standardize tools such as closed captioning for virtual meetings and events
- Double our global employee assistance program (EAP) benefit offering, promoting the full range of mental heal and EAP benefit resources
- Raise awareness on mental health challenges and solutions, and seek to normalize the conversation
- Promote inclusion of people with Disabilities in our workplaces and communities by creating awareness of best practices and providing learning opportunities through webinars, employees stories and participation in leading conferences such as annual Disability:IN conference.
- Adopt a Neurodiversity Workforce Program in 2021 through a partnership between our People with Disabilities and Allies (PwDA) ERG and Human Resources
- Promote awareness and inclusion of People with Disabilities by participating in the UN International Day of People with Disabilities Event
- Establish robust recruitment strategies with disability hiring goals