We live in a time of disruption and fragmentation but it’s full of opportunity: To stand up for free enterprise as a force for good; to promote responsible business by holding companies to account; to empower our readers to lead the way in business, society and the wider world. This is the FT’s new agenda.
- Ensure disability is a priority at board level and on the agenda of our Global D&I Taskforce. The company will work closely with FT Access and provide the group with the support of a Board Sponsor to achieve its goals.
- We seek to have 10% representation of people with disability in our workforce by 2022
- We are Disability Confident and are working towards becoming Disability Leaders by 2023
- We will ensure that Disability Awareness training is offered to all FT employees
- We will offer Neurodiversity training and raise awareness around hidden disabilities
- Our London Office has completed an “Accessibility Audit” via Disability Rights UK. We will take action to ensure that we address any areas highlighted ensuring we are a more disability accessible building.
- The FT will actively seek out job applicants from the disabled community via EvenBreak and other disabled recruitment organisations
- We will promote content around the topic of disability with our audience. https://www.ft.com/video/be90d074-fcba-4677-8302-df93abda3930
- We aim to make ft.com more accessible, especially around our graphs and charts.