Herbert Smith Freehills commit to joining The Valuable 500 and supporting a global movement to put disability on the business leadership agenda.
In 2020 we will:
1. Ensure that disability inclusion is on our senior leadership agenda
2. Make at least one firm commitment to action (see below)
3. Share our commitment with the business and the world
Herbert Smith Freehills is committed to creating a culture of inclusion across the firm, including for those who experience disability. Aligned to our global diversity & inclusion strategy – Leading for Inclusion – our commitments under The Valuable 500 are to:
- Improve access to and understanding of workplace adjustments;
- Empower, educate and provide support that enables all of our people to talk openly about mental health;
- Champion the recruitment and retention of those with autism; and
- Ensure our workplace is more inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities.