Diversity makes Hogan Lovells a better law firm and helps us to attract the best talent, drive innovation, and deliver the best experience for our people and clients. We are devoted to nurturing an inclusive working environment where all our people can be themselves and feel empowered to succeed.
When Miguel Zaldivar became CEO of the firm on July 1, delivering on our commitments to diversity and inclusion became one of our firm’s five strategic priorities. Our firm has emphasized its commitment to ability inclusion by adding it as a key diversity strand in 2021 and is committed to creating the following changes:
- Signing onto global and regional initiatives and charters that prioritize support of people with different abilities
- Include disability as a diversity strand in our firm communications
- Establish a global network for individuals with disabilities, caregivers and allies
- Establish and improve on the self-identification of our colleagues with different abilities regionally
- Work in collaboration with different functions to promote disability inclusion in our communities
- Promote disability inclusion in our communities through our citizenship, sustainability and wellbeing efforts