Promoting a fair and inclusive culture is part of our Group’s core purpose: to build responsible partnerships. We believe that partnership embodies the notions of respect, trust and interdependence over the long term. It also means embracing diversity and promoting inclusion.
As part of our aim to join the Valuable 500 movement and bring disability to the top of business agendas, we commit to:
- Form new partnerships to recruit, support and include disabled staff within the Group;
- End the stigma attached to disability and mental health issues;
- Identify workplace and facilities requirements, and take broader initiatives, to fully integrate disabled staff;
- Design and define jobs that could be performed by disabled staff and encourage applications in this respect;
- Give support to managers and employees generally in the inclusion of disabled colleagues in their teams.