“Diversity, equity, and inclusion are extremely important for Siemens. We can only achieve our full potential both as a company and as a society, when everyone is empowered to contribute and grow. That’s why Siemens is proud to be part of The Valuable 500 initiative.” -Dr. Roland Busch, President, Chief Executive Officer, MB Chairman
We commit to foster an inclusive culture where people with disabilities participate fully and meaningfully across our organization. We commit to creating more opportunities for people with disabilities and to maintaining a strong focus on disability inclusion and accessibility.
- Retaining and empowering employees with disabilities
- Supporting the recruitment of people with disabilities
- Ensuring that our apprenticeships are accessible for everyone
- Continual learning and career development for employees with disabilities
- We provide reasonable adjustments as appropriate to support individuals with disabilities throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Ensuring that we have inclusive leadership and raising awareness among managers and employees regarding the needs of people with disabilities