Sumitomo Life respects human rights. We, as Sumitomo Life Group, strive to continue to build a company where every employee can achieve their potential with dignity and confidence, and to contribute to the social development both regionally and internationally. Our “Sumitomo Life Group Code of Conduct“ guides all employees’ behaviors and actions. As a member of The Valuable 500, we will work to:
- Promote the employment of persons with disabilities. We will pursue sustainable and stable growth and achieve flexible recruitment and diversity of talent.
- Value diversity and provide suitable working environment where persons with disabilities can excel. We will foster a culture which allows our employees to reach their full potential, feel rewarded and be fulfilled.
- Provide training opportunities for persons with disabilities to grow, become independent, and take on active roles.
- Give training opportunities for all employees to better understand persons with disabilities.
- Create new models of employment for persons with disabilities by leveraging technology, so that we can empower persons with disabilities and foster greater inclusion in the workplace.
Under Sumitomo Life’s Brand Message of “Empowering your future”, we will continue our sustainable growth by providing a place where all our employees can excel.